14 craft bar challenge

Hi, today starts a new challenge over at the 14 craft bar blog.
The challenge is:

Create any project with foamiran flower or foamiran flowers only :)


You have until the 14th next month. The lucky winner will be chosen randomly and will win a € 25 to use in the 14 craft bar store. There's also a top 3 chosen by the DT.

Here's some inspiration for you. I've made this card using all kinds of supplies from the 14 craft bar store.


The paper for example is from Lemoncraft - Gossamer blue.


The lovely chipboard is also available at the 14 craft bar store.


and of course the foamiran sheet, flower centres and stamens I used on my card.


I've also made a video tutorial on how I've made the flowers on this card.
Here is the link to the video.


For more info and the inlinkz for the challenge please visit the 14 craft bar blog at:


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriette.


No comments